These are the questions I prepared for my first interviews:
Intensive Production Interviews – Sunday 02/11/2014
- When was this picture taken?
- Who took it?
- Why? What occasion?
- Do you remember the moment it was taken?
- If yes, what is your memory of it? Tell me how you felt that day
- How usual was it to be photographed?
- What is the value these images have for you now?
- When did you own your first camera?
- Why did you get one?
- In what way did you use it?
- How often?
- What is it that you were taking images of? Mainly..
- Did you ever take images of yourself?
- If not, why not?
- If yes, in which way?
- How did it make you feel to take an image of yourself?
- What do you think about the image quality?
- Why did you pose the way you posed?
- Could you imagine to take a selfie on a regular basis?
- If yes, why? If not, why not?
- What do you think about selfie taking?
- Device – do you own a smartphone?
- If not, why not? If yes, do you use the photo option at all?
- What do you think about new technologies like smartphones?
- Why do you think people nowadays document their life to such an extend?
- What is the appeal for young people to take an image of themselves?
- Why do you think has it changed – difference between when you where young and young people now
- What do you think about the networked image? (Explain)